Dominick is vice president and director of client accounting services at Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell P.C. (CBM). His fourteen years of experience include working closely with organizations in the automotive, construction, healthcare and non-profit sectors to provide tax, accounting and financial statement services.
In addition to being a CPA, Dominick has obtained a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) designation under the AICPA. Holding the CITP credential demonstrates that Dominick possesses both business and technology insight useful in developing and driving the use of technology to achieve business goals.
Dominick has extensive experience in providing various outsourced client accounting services and applies his background in technology to develop efficient exchanges of digital information, no matter where the client is physically located. He has obtained multiple QuickBooks ProAdvisor certifications and is proficient in several accounting software programs.
As director in charge of outsourced accounting services, Dominick is involved in all aspects of the engagement, including planning, preparation, review and management advisory.
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs (Members)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants Technology Committee (Member, 2012-13)
Civic and Business Associations
- United Way Young Leaders Society
- Advisory Board, Wor Wic Community College