Not-for-profit associations face several growth-related challenges—not least of which is figuring out how to scale their financial operations. An increasing number of associations (likely impacted by the impact of COVID-19) lack a central office location; the entire team–management, staff and Board members–operate remotely from various geographical locations. For these organizations, a virtual accounting team is an effective partner, capable of designing effective accounting systems, applying best accounting practices for efficiency and controls, and providing continuous high-level, quality guidance.
Join Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C. (CBM) on Tuesday, November 10 at 11 am to learn how your association can capture all the benefits of outsourced accounting in a cost-effective, stress-free manner. Dominick Bellia, director of CBM’s outsourced accounting practice, Amanda McWilliams, CPA and Elliot Antokas, CPA have helped hundreds of not-for-profits strengthen financial operations in the successful pursuit of business goals.
During an hour-long conversation, they will discuss:
• Managing financial operations with a virtual or work-from-home staff
• Year-round tax consulting and guidance
• Cloud-based technologies and workflow efficiencies
• Broad skills and knowledge from a combined team
• Payroll expertise
• Implementation of accounting best practices
• Strong internal controls
• Advanced planning capabilities, such as cost optimizations, budgeting, and forecasts
• Electronic invoicing and payment options
Join Dominick, Amanda and Elliot to learn how your association can accelerate its business success by investing in a partnership with an experienced virtual accounting services team.
Please register for this upcoming session via the form below.