Since 1921, CBM has provided audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to construction and real estate companies. Through the lows of the ’80s and the boom of the ’90s, clients have turned to us for our knowledge and expertise. We know this industry from the ground up, and we know the challenges you face every day.
We work with commercial and residential builders; real estate and subsidized housing developers, owners and operators; heavy construction companies; specialty trade professionals; and federal government contractors. We assist with your complex accounting, auditing, tax and compliance needs, including multistate and local tax issues. We stay abreast of all of the ever-changing regulatory technicalities to make sure you’re taking advantage of every opportunity.
But where we really make a difference is in the operational areas that keep a company financially sound — profitability, productivity, cost control, financing. Because we have so many clients in this industry, we are aware of what works and what doesn’t and can position you for success, now and in the future.
We are proud members of the following construction and real estate organizations:
- American Subcontractors Association – Metro Washington (ASA-MW) (formerly DCMSA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Virginia (ABC-VA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Metro Washington (ABCMW)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- The District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- The Surety Association of America (SAA)
- Surety Information Office (SIO)
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
Click on an image to download the brochure: