Julia is a Principal with Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, PC (CBM). She has over 25 years of accounting experience, with concentration in the not-for-profit organizations and audits of employee benefit plans. Julia has also been responsible for various administrative and consulting tasks, including drafting accounting policies and procedures, consulting on operational efficiency reviews and agreed upon procedures and federal grant compliance and reporting.
• Greater Washington Society of CPAs’ 2018 Not-for-Profit Symposium, Vice Chair
• American Society of Association Executives, Peer Review Committee / 2018 Associations @ Work Conference
• American Institute of CPAs, Member
• Greater Washington Society of CPAs, Member
• American Society of Association Executives, Member
JULIA LAFFERTY, CPA
Connect with Julia