Tom is a Principal at Councilor, Buchanan and Mitchell, P.C. (CBM). Tom has more than 25 years of experience in the public accounting field and is the Chairperson of CBM’s Construction Committee. He is also actively involved in CBM’s Financial Services Group.
Tom’s public accounting experience includes all areas of income taxation, planning and compliance, compilations, reviews, and business valuations. He also has substantial experience in the areas of individual and business income tax planning as well as estate, gift and trust taxes. He works mainly with construction contractors, other for profit businesses and individuals.
• Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
• American Institute of CPAs, Member
• Maryland Society of CPAs, Member
• Greater Washington Society of CPAs, Member
• National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
• Associated Builders and Contractors of Metro Washington, Education Committee Member
• American Subcontractors Association of Metro Washington, Professional Council Member
• Catholic Charities Development Disability Advisory Council, Member
TOM BAILEY, CPA, CVA
Connect with Tom