Tony is Senior Advisor to Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C. (CBM). He has over 40 years of experience serving a variety of clients, including specialties in not-for-profit organizations and local governments. Tony was CBM’s principal in charge of both 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) organizations.
In addition, Tony is a nationally recognized discussion leader for various accounting and auditing courses for CPA firms and state CPA organizations. These teaching assignments keep him abreast of new developments in the accounting profession as well as in business.
Tony conducts peer reviews of CPA firms across the country, and is a current member of the Maryland Association of CPAs Peer Review Committee.
His broad business experience and training has enabled him to be recognized as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by the Financial Industry Regulatory Association.
• Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
• Licensed Insurance Agent, Life & Health Insurance, Maryland
• Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
• Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
• Catholic Business Network of Montgomery County, MD – Past President
• Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)
• Finance and Administration Roundtable
• Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
• Maryland Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped – Treasurer (Recognized in 2006 by the Maryland State Legislature for Outstanding Service to the handicapped citizens of the State of Maryland)
TONY CUOZZO, CPA, CGFM
CONNECT WITH TONY