Jim served as the Director of the Automotive Services Division at CBM. In that capacity, he supervised all services rendered to automotive, truck, motorcycle and recreational vehicle dealers served by the firm and other related companies. In addition, he currently serves as a consultant to the Business Management Committee of the Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (WANADA). He also serves as an advisor to the Maryland Automobile Dealers Association (MADA).
Jim’s experience with the dealers includes valuations, mergers and acquisitions, various operational issues, tax planning, succession and estate planning and buy-sell agreements. He also provides other related services for dealers and their management, re-insurance companies, rental and leasing companies, finance companies, advertising associations, real estate, direct marketing and governmental compliance.
• CPA Auto Dealer Consultants Association (CADCA) – Founding Member and Past President
• Maryland Automobile Dealers Association (MADA) – Advisor
• Maryland Automobile Dealers Association Foundation – Advisor to the Board of Trustees
• Montgomery County Students Automotive Trades Foundation, Inc. – Board Member and Treasurer
• National Alliance of Auto Dealer Advisors (NAADA) – Past Chairman
• Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (WANADA) – Consultant, Business Management Committee
JAMES A. TORTORELLA, CPA
Connect with Jim