Vince began his career with the CBM in 1969 as an auditor. In 2001, he became President and Managing Partner, and he remained in that role until January 1, 2014, when he became Chairman of the Board. On December 31, 2014, Vince officially retired after 45 years at CBM and is now a senior advisor with the firm.
With over 45 years as a certified public accountant and business advisor, he has earned a reputation as an outstanding accountant and leader within the business community. He has devoted his career to continually meeting clients’ needs and presenting financial information in an informative and structured manner.
Vince has extensive experience advising clients on their many needs including audits, tax planning, business development, business valuations, fraud examination, succession planning, and financial planning services. Vince works with various types of clients including individuals, not-for-profit organizations, construction and real estate companies, professional service firms and others.
In May 2014, Vince received a Lifetime Achievement Award from Enterprise Worldwide (EW), an alliance of independent accounting firms working together to provide the best possible service to clients on a worldwide basis.
- Ben Franklin University – B.S., Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Enterprise Worldwide (EW) Alliance of CPA Firms
- Enterprise Worldwide (EW) Vision Group (Past)
- Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)
- Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
- Mental Health Association (MHA) – Board of Directors, Treasurer (current)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Olney (MD) Lions Club – President, Member (Past)
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce (RCC) – Member (Past)
- 2014 Enterprise Worldwide (EW) Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2009 Enterprise Worldwide (EW) Spirit of Service Award