CBM has scheduled a complimentary professional education event at the firm’s Washington, DC office to help professionals understand how to navigate those areas of financial planning that can lead to a successful long-term approach to retirement. Please join us the evening of Wednesday, January 16, from 5 to 7 p.m, as Executive Vice President Patricia Drolet and Senior Financial Advisor Wendy Moyers address the following topics.
- Establishing Priorities
- Financial Independence
- Career Goals and earning power
- Saving for College
- Saving for Retirement
- How Do I Achieve My Financial Goals?
- Know where you are starting
- Create a plan to get where you want to be including questions around net worth, cash flow (e.g. income, expenses and debt), portfolio management (risk analysis, benefits of compounding, diversification) and taxes
- Risk Consideration
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Estate Planning
Please register via the form below.
Patricia Drolet, CPA, PFS, CBM
Executive Vice President
Wendy Moyers, CFP®, CDFA®, CBM Senior Financial Advisor
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT USING THE FORM BELOW