An opportunity to work in a diverse and flexible environment and to grow in your expertise in the Automotive, Construction, Real Estate, Professional Services and Nonprofit Industries
We are currently seeking dedicate public accounting professionals with 3+ years of public accounting experience to lead audit, compilation and review engagements for automotive, construction, professional services, non-profit and real estate clients. These engagements will include preparation of C-corporation, S-corporation, and partnership tax returns as well as participation in engagement planning and supervision and reviewing the work of others.
• Plan, lead and carry out engagements
• Supervision and training of staff
• Establish and develop relationship with clients
• 3+ years of public accounting experience leading audit, review and compilation engagements
• Experience preparing tax returns for businesses and/or individuals
• BS in accounting or related field
• Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Tax or related field or MBA
• CCH Prosystem experience
• Familiarity or industry experience in automotive, construction, professional services, non-profit and real estate
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits, growth opportunity, and a team-oriented office environment.
Become part of a winning team.
** CBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity and inclusiveness **