Join CBM for an upcoming presentation—back by popular demand—on strategies to help a child or grandchild prepare for a future in higher education. During this Wednesday, June 26 event, Senior Financial Advisor Wendy Moyers and Senior Investment Advisor Alex Seleznev will address how saving in a 529 plan can help students and parents escape the burden of long-term student loans, effective gifting strategies for 529 plans and the following related topics during an engaging and in-depth presentation:
1. Benefits to parents and grandparents of owning a 529 plan
2. Benefits to setting up an account now in anticipation of children or grandchildren
3. Qualified and non-qualified distributions and related strategies
4. Reimbursements of tuition payments
5. New private school benefits of 529 plans
6. Impact on financial aid
Register via the form below for an up-to-date education on how to take advantage of 529 plan benefits.