CBM Principal Jane Ochsman Rowny and Financial Consulting Manager Jordan Egert will lead a comprehensive presentation of financial and tax considerations of retirement assets in divorce. They will present on
- tax considerations for tax efficient transfers
- tax effecting retirement assets
- use of retirement assets as a support vehicle
- identification of premarital and nonmarital components
- Thrift Savings Plan updates.
Family law professionals who would like advanced guidance in this area should consider registering for this January 14 educational event.
Complimentary refreshments and snacks will be provided.
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration and Refreshments
- 6:00 – 7:15 p.m. – Presentation: Retirement Assets in Family Law Cases
- 7:15 – 7:30 p.m. (or later) – Networking (Jane and Jordan will stay following the presentation to answer your questions)
Jane Ochsman Rowny
CPA, CFP®, CDFA
Financial Consulting Manager, CPA, CFE, CDFA®
This event is now closed to registrations.