Is financial planning important for chief executive officers of trade and membership associations? What planning decisions are unique for association CEOs, anyway?
On September 6, please join the financial planning team of CBM – Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C., a DC-area accounting/advisory firm, to learn some important planning considerations for leaders committed to establishing a comfortable post-career future—whether retirement is five or twenty years away.
Registration form is below
Discussion leaders Patricia Drolet, CPA, PFS, Richard Morris, CPA, MST and Alex Seleznev, MBA, CFP, CFA will address:
- How to ensure you are on track to achieve your financial goals by retirement
- How to make sound investment decisions and maximize tax efficiencies
- Financial decisions to maximize the welfare of children and other family members
- Insurance considerations when you have significant assets (including long-term care insurance)
- Informed decision-making to help you balance assets and liabilities
- How to approach philanthropy and gift giving in your financial plan
Please join us Thursday, September 6, at the Stimson Center, 1211 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. for a one-time opportunity to learn what you need so you and your family can look forward to a financially secure future. Breakfast will be served.
Patricia Drolet, CPA, PFS – Executive Vice President
Richard Morris, CPA, MST – Executive Vice President
Alex Seleznev, MBA, CFP, CFA – Senior Investment Advisor