Is financial planning important for chief executive officers of trade and membership associations? What planning decisions are unique for association CEOs, anyway?
Please join the financial planning team of CBM – Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C., a DC-area accounting/advisory firm, to learn some important planning considerations for leaders committed to establishing a comfortable post-career future—whether retirement is five or twenty years away.
Discussion leaders Patricia Drolet, CPA, PFS, Richard Morris, CPA, MST and Alex Seleznev, MBA, CFP, CFA will address:
- How to ensure you are on track to achieve your financial goals by retirement
- How to make sound investment decisions and maximize tax efficiencies
- Financial decisions to maximize the welfare of children and other family members
- Insurance considerations when you have significant assets (including long-term care insurance)
- Informed decision-making to help you balance assets and liabilities
- How to approach philanthropy and gift giving in your financial plan
Please join us at the Stimson Center, 1211 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC for a one-time opportunity to learn what you need so you and your family can look forward to a financially secure future. Breakfast will be served.
Patricia Drolet, CPA, PFS – Executive Vice President
Richard Morris, CPA, MST – Executive Vice President
Alex Seleznev, MBA, CFP, CFA – Senior Investment Advisor