Determining the best strategy for incorporating Social Security into your retirement plan can help maximize your benefits and offset a larger portion of your retirement expenses. Although you can never fully predict your future needs, proper planning can help ensure that you are financially prepared to meet your retirement objectives and goals.
On Monday, March 7 at 12:00 PM, Judith P. Barnhard, CPA, CFP®, CDFA® and Aleksandr S. Seleznev, MBA, CFP®, CFA, partners and directors of CBM’s wealth management and financial planning practice, will lead a 1-hour educational event entitled “Maximizing Social Security Benefits and Avoiding Mistakes” for the Estates & Trusts section of the Bar Association of Montgomery County. Judy and Alex will address the following questions, and others:
• How does Social Security work?
• When should I claim my Social Security benefits?
• Should I delay receiving Social Security?
• Can I earn income when I receive Social Security?
• How is Social Security taxed?
• Will my spouse receive benefits?
• What about my ex-spouse?
Click here to learn more about the Bar Association of Montgomery County.