Janice is a Senior-In-Charge with CBM – Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C. with more than six years of experience. Prior to joining CBM in November 2018, Janice worked at Chaconas & Wilson, P.C., a tax and advisory firm, where she was responsible for providing tax, audit and client accounting services to a wide range of clients. She also supported management with firm initiatives, internal accounting expertise, and supervised and provided guidance to administrative staff.
Janice assists with planning, executing and completing financial statements and tax engagements.
Professional Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Kaplan University
- Associate in Arts, Computer Networking, Strayer University
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Student Member
Point of View
I don’t have to know all the answers, but I am more than willing to find the answer.
Robin Ridgely, she showed how to see an opportunity in every situation.
Having the ability to make new memories with multiple generations in my family.
- What is your favorite memory?
Singing with my sister
- Where is your favorite place to spend time?
- What is one item on your bucket list?
To do a cross country road trip.
- What are four to five words you think describe you.
Curious, direct, optimistic, busy, fun and sometimes impatient.
- What do you want people to remember most about you?
My story telling, laughter and jokes
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
The higher a monkey climbs a tree, the more it shows its behind.
- Who is someone who you admire?
My cousin Dennis